Elite Nights
Considering i can't afford to phone down to my circumstances i was wondering with what the Elite TV fanmail address was?Huh
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Write to your favourite Elite babe here:

Elite TV
PO Box 57994
London
W4 4QG
(21-06-2011, 12:12 PM)squall line Wrote: Write to your favourite Elite babe here:

Elite TV
PO Box 57994
London
W4 4QG

Thanks very much.
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
dear forum members and friends could you please send the name of cd played on elite nights. tv channel date friday 23d/ 9 2011 so. As. Love. To. Go an buy the the. Cd it has great tracks. I'm in awe of that. Elite nights tv channel girls are beauty! Keep up the great! work producers thank you everyone for taking time to reading my message yours sinscerly bagieahold, your man on the sofa watching Elite nights tv. Smile
Hello bagieahold

I believe this is the music played on Elite Nights on 23 September:

Ed case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve4w6tDpLoQ

MC sez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR_GEo8HH2s

CoolCoolCool
good news for fans of lilly, it looks like her trial for elite tv was a success and she's now been taken on permanently, i'd say this is a good outcome for elite nights which will now have a special added ingredient.
Elite TV has been renamed and is now Studio 66 TV. The channel information on Sky will change on Mon 6 Aug.
I don't like that name at all. It just doesn't have much of a ring to it. Even after 3 weeks with the new name Studio 66 still sounds like an odd name for a TV channel.
I think the American girls are being overdone on this channel. It was a good idea when it started but I don't think it works the same when they are American guest stars on all the time.
From my recent viewing they seem to have eased off with the guest stars. I agree it was being overdone.