•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Live Show Diary 2014-2015
Fantasy Village presents SOPHIE W

On Sunday 16 February at 21:30 GMT

Sexy Silk Sunday

It's the end of the weekend but I don't want to worry tonight about Monday. Tonight I want to be sexy and naughty, live, and just for you.
I'll keep my gorgeous hair down. I'll give you some good poses in my pink silky nightie that I've got on especially for tonight. I can't wait to feel it on my hot skin. Come closer for a better view. When my silk light blue and flowery lingerie is revealed, complete with sheer skin colour tights, I guarantee you won't be thinking about Monday either. Why not join me live and see what else I can do for you to make sure your weekend ends with a bang xxx

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!
Fantasy Village presents GEMMA JANE on Wednesday 19 February at 21:30 GMT

Hot Biker Chick

I know you love tough women so what better than a hot biker chick?! I will come to pick you up for a sexy ride in my black leather trousers. Underneath I will have on sheer stockings and sky high, black 6 inch heels! Than I will slowly remove my sexy jacket and reveal a black crop top. Ooh do you think I should continue?!.. Why not just sit back and let the wind blow through your hair and let me navigate our HOT RIDE together! xxx

Fantasy Village presents KELLY CARTER

On Thursday 20 February at 22:00 GMT

Fur Coat Surprise

Everyone love surprises and I am sure you'll be happy when I give you an extra special surprise of my very own! I'll start off in a faux fur coat that feels oh so very soft to my skin. When I let the coat slip a little, you get a glimpse of my matching bra and panties. Then I let it slip a little more, and you're able to see a little more!.. and then as I slowly lift of the bottom of the coat, revealing even more of my sexy lingerie!
I bought this lovely lingerie specially for you tonight, so come to see how I slowly undress piece-by-piece, revealing my sexy body to you slowly and sexily, just for you! xx

Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

On Friday 21 February at 21:30 GMT

Jail Bird in Orange Dress

You’ve caught me red handed, and put me in the cells last night, and now you’re back to have your fun. So I’m your sexy jailbird and if I want to be released, I need to give you a naughty striptease show.
Dressed in the standard orange jailbird outfit, with wet look leggings, but still wearing my sexy high heels I’ll slowly strip down for you, removing each item of clothing, one by one. As I do, my hands will wander, caressing and fondling, just to make you wish they were your hands.
Are you sure you're going to let me out?

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits for the whole show!
Fantasy Village presents JESSICA JENSEN on Saturday 22 February at 21:30 BST

Kinky Police Officer

Sit down you naughty boy! I'm here to interrogate you and I have a technique that's GUARANTEED to make you talk!

First I'll wear a kinky police uniform, gloves and I'll tease you by bending over the table so my skirt rides up and shows my panties through my soft sheer pantyhose.

I'll unzip my uniform to show you I'm not wearing a bra underneath and at this point I'm sure you'll be begging for mercy - if you want to see more start talking, otherwise I'll use a baton and if you confess all I might even let you frisk me! ;-)

Fantasy Village presents AALIYAH JOHNSON on Tuesday 25 February at 22:00 BST

Hot Bath Time + Free chat

FREE CHAT - Enjoy a free chat with Aaliyah from 21.50-22.00 GMT.

I always look forward to a nice relaxing soak in a hot bath, and I’m pretty sure that you’d like to join me, so tonight, I’ll have a bath with a difference though, just for you! I’ll run a nice hot bubble bath and then settle into it, only tonight I’ll be wearing a lovely cream satin chemise and one of my favourite ivory thongs. You’ll be able to see as it gets wet and sticks to my body, slowly revealing all my sexy curves. And of course I’ll be wearing my ivory stockings. But I’m going to let you decide, should I slowly peel them off, one at a time, revealing my slender long legs, or should I remove another item of clothing first?
Come to my show and help me slowly strip for you, telling me what comes off in which order. This bath show is going to be very hot indeed!

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE

on Wednesday 26 February at 21:30 GMT

Naughty Voyeur Show Special + Free chat

Chat with Sophia Lee absolutely free from 21.20-21.30 GMT

OK, so I went out in a rush, and left my webcam on, and forgot! All done up for the club, with my favourite club dress, sexy (and naughty) underwear underneath, someone could be lucky!
6 hrs. later, and I'm home from the nightclub. I've had a great night, had a few drinks, got chatted up by a bloke, and had a great time, and now its home and time for bed. I think I'll put some tunes on while I get ready for bed. Must admit, I'm still feeling a bit sexy.
Ooh, I like the tunes that are on right now, kind of naughty stripper music, and the mood I'm in. I know, let's pretend to do a naughty striptease, while no one's watching. I can really go for it without anyone here, now let's see how it goes…
OMG, my webcam is still on, I'm only wearing my panties! Is anyone there is anyone watching? Is that you? How long have you been watching?

Fantasy Village presents BESSIE TROUT

on Tuesday 4 March at 21:30 GMT

Workout with Bessie

Join me for a workout that's sure to get your hearts racing! I'll start by stretching and putting on some music that I can really move to.

I'll be wearing a black leotard and a gorgeous nylons. I'll show you how flexible I am as I bend and stretch and as I bounce around it will be hard to contain my cleavage in my tight leotard.

As things start to heat up I'll need to cool down, so I'll start to remove my outfit piece by piece till I'm wearing nothing but my teeny panties. Then you can see the effect my workouts have on my figure. Wink

www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

on Wednesday 5 March at 21:30 GMT

Sexy in Pantyhose

I love pantyhose, the way the nylon feels as they cling to my curves and show off my shapely legs. I have a beautiful pair and I can't wait to show them off for you. I'll wear them with a sexy underwear. And of course, once I've teased you a bit I'll pose for you wearing nothing but my sexy pantyhose. Sound good? Hope to see you there x

Fantasy Village presents JODIE GASSON

On Thursday 6 March at 22:00 GMT

Naughty secretary

It's been a while.. But I'm back! Tonight I'll be performing my favourite tease, naughty secretary. I'll start in my formal pencil skirt and shirt, slowly undressing revealing my sexy lingerie and stockings underneath. I'll remove every last item of clothing until I'm wearing pants and smile only!

I'll be available for private 1-2-1's before and after my show with a selection of lingerie, stockings and pantyhose for private fantasies!

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next