•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Live Show Diary 2014-2015
NIKKI LEE

on Wednesday 29 January at 21:30 GMT

Coat Surprise + FREE CHAT

FREE CHAT - Chat to NikkiLee for FREE from 21.20 - 21.30 GMT!

Mmmm - it always makes me so hot when I imagine knocking on your doorstep wearing just my sexy black coat, with a naughty surprise underneath. I'd have fun teasing you, giving you flashes of my black stockings and maybe my panties, before I slowly unbutton the coat, to reveal all.
Seeing the effect it has on you, I’ll enjoy teasing you even more, as I slowly remove the coat and pose in just my sexy panties and black stockings. Maybe I'll slowly peel off each item, one by one , until I’m almost naked, and then I’ll put the coat back on, before removing the last items of clothing underneath, leaving my totally naked underneath the coat!
Will I open the coat, or will I open it enough to show my ample cleavage, you’ll have to wait and see!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits for the whole show!

http://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
AALIYAH JOHNSON

on Friday 31 January at 22:00 GMT

Come to Ball with me

You’ve been eyeing me up for a while, and finally you get the courage to invite me to the opening night ball at the big expensive new hotel in town, naturally I said yes!
We`re having a great time there, and you can’t keep your eyes off me, or your hands. They’re everywhere, and I’m loving it. I cant hide it any longer. I grab you by the hand, as we quietly slip out of the ballroom, and up to your room. As you shut the door, I’m on the bed, in my favourite dress, with my naughty underwear and sexy stockings on, and not forgetting my sparkly heels.
As you join me, I make you wait, and watch, as I slowly slip the dress off, revealing fully my sexy naughty underwear. As I slowly slip off each item of clothing, I’m enjoying turning you on, with my slow sexy striptease. How naughty do I feel, come and see!
This is one ball that you’re gonna remember for all the right reasons!

Length: 30 minutes

Price: 15 credits for the whole show!

www.fantasyvillage.co.uk
ZOE ALEXANDRA DAVIES

on Sunday 2 February at 21:30 GMT

FREE CHAT - See Zoe Davies for FREE from 21.20 - 21.30 GMT xx

Strict Headmistress

You've been very cheeky in class trying to look up the skirts of your schoolgirl mates and then making naughty proposals to them about their panties. Now you've been sent to my office for punishment.
I can see I need to explain some girls secrets to you. It is clear you are very curious to know more. I'll take my blouse and skirt down to show you that we wear a nice, sexy lingerie under our uniforms Wink Then as your curiosity starts to rise, I'll move closer and start to take my bra off so you can see my cute pert breasts. Then I'll tease you again and again until the bell rings. I'll make sure you NEVER try to be so naughty again without MY permission Smile x

KELLY CARTER

on Tuesday 4 February at 21:30 GMT

Naughty Business Woman

As I walk into your office, you look up and stare. I’m wearing my business suit, short skirt, tight top and sexy stockings, and I can see I’ve got your full attention. That’s good, because I want to conclude business quickly today. Business before pleasure, as they say!
I’m going to get the deal that I want, and my body is going make sure of it. I stand in front of you, and slowly lift my tight skirt, revealing more and more, as you stare at my legs, your eyes working their way upwards, up to my sexy underwear. Oh my, is it naughty underwear, how convenient!
I slowly start to unbutton my top, slowly and sensually, and you quickly realise, I’m not wearing a bra! My nipples are pointing through the top, and as I slowly treat you to a rather naughty striptease, I have you completely under my control!

Fantasy Village presents SOPHIA LEE

Wednesday 5 February at 22:00 GMT

Strip Tune Show - Number 3

My Strip Tune Shows go down so well, I`ve been asked if I can do yet another? Of course I can! I`ll be dressed in my sexy tight dress that shows all my sexy curves, together with my favourite stockings and suspenders, and of course, my naughty underwear!

So the way we do this is I`ll play a tune, and if you guess it correctly I`ll strip off an item of clothing. Strangely enough, I usually end up almost naked!

Fantasy Village presents KELLY McGREGOR

Thursday 6 February at 21:30 GMT

Winter coats

I don’t like the winter, its always cold , dark, and miserable, so I always wear a nice warm coat, but tonight I’m feeling a little naughty. So tonight, just for you, I’ll wear my coat, but with only my sexy underwear underneath, and it will be my naughty underwear too. I hope you’re in a naughty mood, because I am!
So come to my show, and watch me do a slow sexy naughty striptease, as I take my clothes off for you, teasing you all the way, and turning you on as I reveal more and more! This is going to drive you wild , and I’m just in the mood for wild sexy naughtiness, so who knows what I might do!

Become a VIP

To become a VIP member and get access to our VIP only offers, plus get extra 10% credits free with each top up (via bank transfer), you have to top up your account with 100 credits or more via bank transfer.

The credits you top up do not expire.

To top up via bank transfer, go to: https://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk/members...ethods.php and follow the steps.

Once you made your payment, contact us - https://www.fantasyvillage.co.uk/support/ with the details of your payment also stating you are applying to become a VIP member. We will then simply convert your account to VIP status.

We look forward to welcoming you as a VIP member very soon.
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE

Friday 7 February at 21:30 GMT

Sexy Headmistress

As Headmistress, I have to do the rounds, make sure everyone in school is behaving. So as I walk around, in my long black skirt, my pristine white shirt, and not forgetting my black stockings, I find you hiding under the stairs, looking up the girls skirts as they climb the stair. This is strictly against school rules!
So back to my office we go, and I shut the door, so its just me, and you.
OK, so now I’m going to show you what you really want to see! Sit back, as I slowly strip off for you. This is your first lesson in striptease appreciation class.
This is certainly not on your normal timetable of classes!

Fantasy Village presents BECKY JANE

on Tuesday 11 February at 22:00 GMT

Naughty Shower Show + FREE CHAT

Chat to Becky for FREE from 21.50 - 22.00 GMT!

If you think a shower can be boring, I`ll make you think again, as we get wet and naughty!
I`ll start of in my skimpy shorts and very tiny bikini, and slowly, I'll remove the shorts, and treat you to a few naughty bikini poses. Then I'll switch the water on so you can watch the water pouring over my body, as I caress myself and apply soap to my body slowly and sensually. I’m getting a bit excited now, so I'll take of my bikini top so you can watch as I rub my breasts gently, and yes, my nipples are rather hard now! I'm not sure who's enjoying this more, because it's doing wonders for me. Showers can be such naughty fun, especially when you combine them with a slow sexy striptease, don't you agree!

Fantasy Village presents AALIYAH JOHNSON

On Friday 14 February at 22:00 GMT

Burlesque Babe

Come for my first Burlesque striptease show and prepare to be taken back to the past. I'll be wearing a sexy burlesque purple and black corset with frilly sheer black skirt, stockings and high heels.

I'll put some music on and start to move my body to the music, teasing you by giving you glimpses of my sexy lingerie and legwear, before slowly removing my outfit piece by piece. I promise that my burlesque striptease is going to be very naughty and hot!

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next