•  Previous
  • 27(current)
Fantasy Village Show Diary
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE on Sunday 22 December at 22:00 GMT

Hot and Sweaty Workout

Join me for a hot and sweaty workout, as I stretch my body before treating you to a hot workout that you’ll enjoy for sure. As I do my moves, and the temperature goes up, the clothes will come off, one by one, this is gonna be a one hot workout, until I’m down to the underwear, but no, I won’t be stopping there! Who knows how hot it will get and how much I’ll take off!

Length: 20 minutes

Price: 10 credits for the whole show!
Fantasy Village presents NIKKI LEE on Thursday 26 December at 23:00 GMT

Boxing Day Onesie Surprise

Everyone loves that cosy feeling of soft material which cuddles you and make you feel warm and cosy So for tonight’s, as it's a special night, and I want to feel cosy too, I wear my onesie that I found this morning under the Christmas tree. I will caress it with my hands, slowly up and down, until I cant resist any more, I’ll unzip it and.... well, who knows what I will have on underneath. So come and find out...

Fantasy Village presents SAMANTHA ALEXANDRA on Saturday 28 December at 21:30 GMT

Secretary Stocking Tease

There's something about a reserved professional environment that brings out my wildest fantasies and lately I have found my mind wandering at work. I often daydream about dragging some of my co-workers into a private office, locking the door and driving them wild, all without the boss next door knowing. I'll make them watch, captivated as I run my hands over my silk blouse and tight pencil skirt. I'll bend over the desk and lift the hem of my skirt to show them the tops of my seamed fully-fashioned stockings and naughty panties. They won't believe their eyes as I remove my specs and slowly start to strip out of my prim officewear. Who said office jobs were boring? Wink

•  Previous
  • 27(current)