Trying to resize images
@ Admin it seems that i keep on trying to resize images and it still says that it's too large. I've been doing the full screen like you suggested and it still says too large. Could there be anything that i am doing wrong here?Huh
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
(17-04-2011, 09:01 PM)ledders69 Wrote: @ Admin it seems that i keep on trying to resize images and it still says that it's too large. I've been doing the full screen like you suggested and it still says too large. Could there be anything that i am doing wrong here?Huh

What is the size of the image in KB? Without knowing what the size of the image is I can't really comment.
This was the info i had from the tv girls imagery site:

Too large input file - amanda r.bmp - 3072068
Too large input file - amanda r 2.bmp - 3072068
Too large input file - amanda r 3.bmp - 3072068
Too large input file - amanda r 4.bmp - 3072068
Too large input file - amanda r 5.bmp - 3072068

and another bit of evidence

Too large input file - emma spellar.bmp - 3072068

Confused how i go about this in a better way.Huh
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
(18-04-2011, 01:12 AM)ledders69 Wrote: Confused how i go about this in a better way.Huh

Well I wouldn't save the files as bitmap images (.bmp) for a start, as that way of doing it makes the files huge in size. If you want to go about it in a better way, you should save the files as .jpg or .gif images.
It's best not to use the bitmap format because of the large file sizes. The most popular image format is jpg or jpeg, especially for photos, but if file size is an issue for you go for the handy gif format which was created mainly for internet use and is useful for the net because of its smaller file size.
Cheers mate for the information - I will act on it.Smile

Talking of brainwaves i've had a solution to go with the rectangular image - simples.Big Grin
FAVOURITE BABES

I'm still relatively new to capping, so my knowledge & experience could be on a similar wavelength to newcomers to capping on this site, without too much incomprehensible technicality.

Hi rrroger aka Bernard long time no see mate. Beginning to get the hang of it mate. The secret is to rectangular shape them and save them onto the list of above posts.SmileBig Grin

If it makes any sense.Cool
FAVOURITE BABES