Masti Nights is back
2 girls again this week, Jazz and Isla. Jazz seems to make plenty of appearances on nights, despite being more of a day girl.
Sitara and Aneesha were on last night. It looks like its established that its 2 girls rather than 3 from now on.
I saw Masti last night and Aneesha was on again. I think that's the 8th time out of the last 11 night shows. Jazz was the other girl.
who was on masti last week then may i ask? someone or other usually kindly updates us but we seem to have skipped a week.
I didn't see last week, but tonight's 2 girls are Isla and Sitara and both are in good form. I think the set's a lot better nowadays than it used to be with the girls having to stand up all the time before.
Lacey Lorenzo was also on Masti last night. Don't ask me why but I saw her with my own eyes.
(06-09-2012, 12:38 PM)pressganged pete Wrote: who was on masti last week then may i ask?

Last week (30th August) it was Aneesha and Sitara.
Aneesha was on again this week, but from what I saw she was the only Masti girl on. Megan Moore and Michelle Thorne also appeared, but Megan said it was Babestation Blue not Masti Nights.
Nicolle Knight joined Aneesha on Thursday, after it was eventually declared to be Masti Nights. It was Nicolle's second appearance on Masti and was no doubt due to the lack of any of the usual Masti girls being available.
It's strange that Shanti's never on Masti anymore, when she used to feature on the show more than anyone.