Babestation Xtreme discussion
Don't worry folks, they seem to have got rid of the game shows. For now at least. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they don't make a comeback.
It's nice to see that some of the apprentice girls make it on to Babestation Xtreme. Britney was the latest one.
Freeview 95, used to be 96, and now streamed on the web too at the bsx site for those without freeview. I think there are technical reasons why it can't be broadcast on satellite.
does anyone remember tallulah who used to be on babetation xtreme? she did a cracking show with karina currie that i saw one time, it would be very good if she was ever on again. and karina too unless she's still on.
I've seen the trailers for Babestation X, whatever that is. It just says Babestation X coming soon. Could this be a new show or is the whole channel Babestation Xtreme being replaced by this Babestation X?
it must be a change of name as it would make no sense to have a babestation xtreme channel featuring babestation x. anyway if it's coming soon we shouldn't have long to wait to find out.
(06-09-2012, 12:44 PM)pressganged pete Wrote: it must be a change of name as it would make no sense to have a babestation xtreme channel featuring babestation x.

I agree with that. It looks like Babestation Xtreme is being thrown out (the name I mean) and if so it's a good decision, because the name wasn't great in the first place. Babestation X sounds a lot better.
Could the Naked Babestation show be ditched as well? I'm asking because that seems to be the channel's main attraction. It's hard to believe all those soft films they show have ever pulled in many customers.
Some people do like that kind of stuff. If you give it a chance some of the material is not that bad. I know some of it isn't up to much, but some of their own shot stuff is pretty OK.
Well Babestation Xtreme has its last night tonight. It began on the 14th of April 2010 and has its final broadcast on the 25th of September 2012. From tomorrow the channel becomes BabestationX.