Babestation Xtreme discussion
Tomorrow (Friday) Tiffany is due to appear on Naked Babestation on Babestation Xtreme.
Jessica is due to appear on the live webshow on Monday (4 July) from 14:00 and on the same day she is also due to appear on Naked Babestation on Babestation Xtreme. The following day (Tuesday) she is due to appear on the live webshow again, this time from 09:30.
Exclamation 
For the attention of the rest of the crew, tonight BSXtreme will have an extra half hour which is not really good news and it shows that OFCOM have won sadly a bit with this thing.Sad
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Can the Babestation Xtreme channel be viewed on Sky too? I know apparently it can be viewed on freeview, which is clear from the advertising it gets. Sorry but I don't know how the Babestation platform works.
What happens on the Naked babestation show they keep advertising? Is it live like the other Babestation channels?
no it's so not on sky. Rolleyes bs xtreme is freeview and web only. can't see it ever being on sky.
Yes it's live. I've never seen it but I'm sure it's basically Babestation but with the girls fully naked. In fact the name says it all really, Naked Babestation. It's a case of the name being self explanatory. Cool
Dani O'Neal is one of the lovelies you can find on Babestation Xtreme. Dani can't work all night anymore, so she's not on Babestation TV shows any longer. But you can still find her on Xtreme, so all is not lost. Smile
Naked Babestation is almost the only good thing about Babestation Xtreme. The rest of the channel is mostly dross. A low point was hit this week with the introduction of a terrible game show, but fortunately the Naked Babestation shows are good enough to keep the channel going.
(08-07-2012, 09:22 PM)emisani Wrote: A low point was hit this week with the introduction of a terrible game show,

That was ghastly. I would write more but it was so bad I'm almost lost for words to describe it. Sad