•  Previous
  • 25(current)
Email scams - Requests for assistance etc
hello my friend.

I am sorry for intruding into your privacy, I bring peace and love to you from our Lord Jesus Christ, having known the truth, I had no choice but to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man to witness God's mercy and glory upon my life, after prayerful and deep consideration I was inspired to write you this mail, as my only desire is to find a person of integrity and the right capacity who can diligently handle this project. so I crave your indulgence to take your time and read it carefully as I write this message from my sickbed. I am a very religious Christian, struggling with cancer, which is in a very critical phase now, and the medical experts informed me.

I inherited money from my late husband. Unfortunately, my only surviving brother who should have been my next of kin recently died as a result of complications arising from being afflicted by the coronavirus (COVID19). That's why I was left with no option but to take my chance and reach out to you. Please use this money to start a charity organization on my behalf. I don't want to donate this money to already established charity organizations because most have proven to enrich themselves instead of doing the actual charity for which they receive donations.

I want to assure you that this is not stolen money, it's clean money and free of any illegality, there is no risk or danger in the process. There will be a proper transfer of ownership that will be handled by my lawyer. You take 30% of this money for your personal use then you use 70% for the charity foundation.

Your quick response is much appreciated so that I can give you more detail.

Thank You!
Re: Attention Required.

I know this mail sounds surprised to you why a bank is sending you a compensation message, Note that the bank has been working towards the total eradication of fraudsters and scam With the help of the United States Government. We have been able to track down so many of these scammers in various parts of (world) and they are in the custody of the FBI Office, meanwhile during the process of arrest, we were able to recover some funds from some of these scammers. With this achievement, the Anti-Crime Commission of Federal Government Of Nigeria/United State Government ordered that the money recovered from those Scammers be shared among 100 lucky people whom there email appear in the list with Commission. Which our bank is the assigned directed bank to see that all the listed Beneficial's names received their payment through a SwiftCard ATM. You are therefore being compensated with the sum of 1.000.000.00 (One Million Dollar). Since your email appeared amongst the Beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of One Million Dollars, we write to inform you that the bank has arranged all payment to be made through our SwiftCard.(ATM), which will be attached to you as soon as you re-confirm the below information.

We are mandated to pay all the scammed victims in Asia,America,Europe, be inform that your Name/Email Address where among listed beneficiaries due to be compensated, Do get back to us with the listed below information to enable us proceed with the procedure of compensation claims of your 1.000.000.00 (One Million Dollar) compensation. Re-Confirmation details below :

Your Full Name_______________________
Your Address________________________
Mobile Number_________________

Please get back to us with the required information to enable our Trust Bank Program and have your MasterCard/Delivered to you, the SwiftCard will be prepared to enable you withdraw your 1.000.000.00 (One Million Dollar) in any Available ATM Machine near you, it is advised a maximum withdraw of $10.000.00 (Ten Thousand Dollar) per day, due to security reasons.

These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one.

Yours Faithfully,
Assign Payment Audit official
Quote:  Good day! I know this email might be a surprise to you, due to the fact that we have never met before, I got your email contact from my Late Husband Business Diary and I believe you are one of His Business Partners. I believe you will be of help to this deal, I am proposing to you.

I need your assistant to help me retrieve my late husband's Fund $250,000,000.00 which he deposited in a SECURITY BANK. He was CEO of an OIL & GAS company in TOKYO JAPAN. My husband died Nine months ago of COVID19 pandemic, I hope you are a Trustworthy person?

Presently this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment Cancer of the lungs and inability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live, so I think the best thing to do is to seek someone who can stand as foreign beneficiary to retrieve this fund from the bank. I want a person who is trustworthy, so that I will make the Person beneficiary of my late Husband's Fund deposited with the bank, so that the person can get the 30% while I get 60% and 10% will be any expenses that may incur during transfer.

As a result of his sudden death his business associates are trying to rip me off my late husband's assets and heirlooms which he had left for me before his painful demise. I want you to help me retrieve the FUND from the Bank, as my late Husband's Business partner.

l ready and willing to divulge more information to you upon your positive response. Please let me know your thoughts . Kindly reply through this email.

Yours faithfully,
Good  Day,

I want to assure you that this deal has no risk. I am a Swiss doctor with Medicines Sans Frontiers. We have been treating patients since we arrived here in Gaza since the War breakout and it has not been easy.  I have already offered you  Some money, if you can help me receive and secure this box full of money I recover from dying patients cos he asked me to give it out to the charity organization because of the bad government. they  will be delivered to you through a diplomatic delivery company. When you receive and confirm the box I will give you the unlock code number of the box so you can open it and take the money I promised  and then secure the rest of the money  till I arrive in your country to meet you. because I will be investing the money in your country and giving the rest to charity organizations.
To register the box for delivery, I need these details from you.
1: Full Name
2: Mobile number
3: Home Address
4: Email Address: 
5: Nearest Airport
waiting for your details so we can proceed with the registration of the box.
Thanks and best regards,
Dear Friend

I am a techinical consultant, I have a client who made a fixed deposit of fund valued at USD $8,500,000.00 (Eight  Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a depositing firm, here in Europe and unfortunately, He lost his life in the Libyan  Civil War.
He left no person as next of kin, except some vital documents related to the deposit still in my possession.
Recently, the Depositing firm contacted me, asking for the next of kin to the funds/deposit or the amount may be declared as unclaimed.
Upon a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin, so that my late client's funds will not beconfiscated by the Financial Regulatory Authority.
You will be entitled to 40% of the total fund for your involvement.
Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents that will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client will be procured.
Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail For more detail if your interested.
Sincerely
Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Bakersfield International Airport
Address. 9300 Laurel Oak Way
Bakersfield, California(CA), 93391

Attention

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you. I am the head of luggage/baggage storage facilities at FedEx courier Operations,Maintenance,Transportation here in Bakersfield Airport California USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing

approximately 110kg. The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as one neither it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection

Charges which are $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Bakersfield International Airport California till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.this package contains $10.8Million USD Cash.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents including the name of nearest Airport around your city. Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding

the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order to enable me to cross check your details, I will advise you to send the required details to my private email address for quick processing and response. Once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed
to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and

pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share. I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me via my private Email for further directives: You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message.
Thank you.

•  Previous
  • 25(current)