Red Light Central
They should aim to return to freeview. I know it's costly compared to Sky, but they can reach a much bigger audience.
Red Light are down to 3 channels now plus 1 channel for Playboy TV Chat. Quality is pretty decent though.
Red Light channels have the most variety I reckon, in terms of girls and sets, even without the Latinas channel any more.
(06-06-2013, 11:14 PM)davey e Wrote: Red Light are down to 3 channels now plus 1 channel for Playboy TV Chat.

Red Light supply the girls for the Playboy channel though, so they are indistinuishable apart from the name.
Red Light have made an interesting signing in Amanda Rendall, although I'm not expecting it to last too long.
I'd say that Red Light have got the strongest lineup of girls overall, despite the recent departures of Lucy Summers and Yasmine James. It says a lot for their current lineup that they could afford to let those two go.
Red Light has a lot of big hitters, such as Dannii Harwood and Linsey Dawn McKenzie. There's a lot of babe channel experience if you look through their whole cast. It looks as they focus on getting experienced presenters.
(01-03-2014, 03:52 PM)twelve boats Wrote: Red Light have made an interesting signing in Amanda Rendall

It doesn't look as though she's going to feature too often. Once a week at the most, from what we've seen so far.
(12-03-2014, 02:06 AM)aquapop Wrote: Red Light has a lot of big hitters, such as Dannii Harwood and Linsey Dawn McKenzie. There's a lot of babe channel experience if you look through their whole cast. It looks as they focus on getting experienced presenters.

Add in Charmaine Sinclair and Ani James, not to mention Cathy Barry who is apparently returning soon.
Yasmine James and Lucy Summers have departed, but Georgie Darby is due to arrive from Babestation.