Masti Chat girls
(09-11-2011, 11:36 AM)Top of the Babes! Wrote: According to Liveshow, Kiran Khan is on the list, too.

Oh yes, well done for mentioning Kiran Khan. She was on the first Masti Night show along with Ayesha and Shanti (on Tues 1 Nov). Then Shanti teamed up with Mai Bailey and Priya Young for the second show.
So what's the full lineup of Masti Chat girls now? It must look something like this:

Days: Shanti, Mariam, Ayesha, Aziza, Laila, Maya, Priyanka, Anita, Tanya and Sanam.

Nights: Shanti or is it Shantii, Ayesha, Mai Bailey, Priya Young, Kiran Khan, and Sitara.
(20-11-2011, 09:32 AM)Ezekiel Wrote: So what's the full lineup of Masti Chat girls now? It must look something like this:

Days: Shanti, Mariam, Ayesha, Aziza, Laila, Maya, Priyanka, Anita, Tanya and Sanam.

Nights: Shanti or is it Shantii, Ayesha, Mai Bailey, Priya Young, Kiran Khan, and Sitara.

There's one called Lalita. That makes fifteen in total, so far.
For girls who have appeared on daytimes, you need to add Sitara, Sahara, Yasmin, Tara and Jazz.

For girls who have appeared on nights you need to add Yasmin, Jazz, Mariam, Jezebel, Ria and Isla.
nice to see they bring back Kiran Khan last night she's the best girl they got and she's got a big sexy ass.
A girl who's been missed is Aneesha. I think all other girls have been covered from what I can see.
Ria is my favourite on Masti. Heart Does anyone know her other name? Any information apprecited.
I watched Masti Chat for the first time in quite a while yesterday and today too and saw that they have some new girls. There's a girl called Veena on today and yesterday there were 3 sisters on (at the same time).
Nicolle Knight is a new girl on Masti Nights, having made her debut on Thursday this week. Heart
i've just realised that kiran khan is back. i thought i saw her on babestation daytime today, but now i realise it was masti chat i saw her on. it's excellent that they have taken her back, as i thought she'd gone for good.