•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Football
(16-05-2011, 04:58 PM)Mackem Ken Wrote: Wonder who will join the hammers in the Championship I think Blackpool and Birmingham

No disrespect to Sunderland, but if the season had gone on for another month I think Sunderland would have been down in the bottom 3. So many injuries plus they need a striker, they would have got sucked in. I wonder who they'll sign for next season? Some of the newspapers say Kevin Dillon.
God only knows - it was a season of 2 halves for us good job the season is over
What is happening to Charlton at the moment? sacking Phil Parkinson was definitely a bad idea and actually under Chrissy Powell we capitulated badly. It makes us wonder that bringing in new owners isn't always a good idea. Especially if they don't know the club very well. I was pretty pissed off the fact that our form dipped like it did. However if we can get some good signings in the summer things may be different.Cool

We need to get our act together that's for sure I mean 5th to 13th isn't good enough and we need to buck our ideas up. Were once a premier league team now we are 3rd tier and could even be on the verge of liquidation like some teams have been. I hope not because that would be a disaster if it did materialise for our own sakes. Aaron's favourite team Portsmouth were on the verge of liquidation but they've come through it alright.Smile

Basically things need to change with us and change sharp.Cool
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
(17-05-2011, 04:57 PM)ledders69 Wrote: Aaron's favourite team Portsmouth were on the verge of liquidation but they've come through it alright.Smile

Only just! We were really very close to extinction and were lucky to survive. It was a close run thing.
Hopefully you should do better for next year.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE | | 11: BRANDY BREWER | 12: JASMINE JONES | 13: JENNA | 14: RACHEL LOUISE FORDSHAM | 15: STEPHANIE KNIGHT | 16: AMANDA RENDALL | 17: TIFFANY CHAMBERS | 18: ALICE GOODWIN | 19: CHARLIE C | 20: SARAH MATTY |
Should be a good play off final between Reading and Swansea
Hopefully that should be the case.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

Well done to AFC Wimbledon for making it into the football league. A great achievement, only 8 or 9 years after being founded. Now they are only one division below MK Dons!
I agree, finally they have a team of their own. Brilliant news for them.Smile
FAVOURITE BABES

Should be interesting when they finally get to play each other

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next