Tori Lee
Tori has left Studio 66 now. That might be the last we see of her on the babe shows.
No she's back on Babestation.

[Image: image-D1A6_5C3B58FE.jpg]
Babestation, December 2018

[Image: image-28D0_5C5C4E5E.jpg]
Babestation, March 2019

[Image: image-309B_5D3B2F57.jpg]
Babestation, April 2019

[Image: image-CAF8_5D3E6279.jpg]
Tori Lee has lost her bean status. No more Leesybean. Bean status is awarded to babes for being uber cute & fluffy & regularly putting you in the cloud9 zone - [Image: love0058.gif] - but after airing me a few times recently on social media, I have no option but to remove the bean status.

She's still well fit and uber babetastic, but ultimately not of bean status.  

Bean babes to date include.

Little Charlie Dee - Deesybean - 1st & original bean babe. 
Little Tori Lee - Leesybean - revoked December 2019
Delia Rose - Deelybean - revoked 2015 when she got up the prick that is Paul Heyman's ass. 
Mrs. Cara - Steelybean 
Evelyn - Evelyn Bean
Abigail Monroe - Abigail Bean Monroe - revoked December 2019

Further to bean status is burger status which is for babes that are regularly well hot, maintain a constantly hot body and always choose well mint outfits. [Image: Twitter_fire_2525_mysmiley.net.png] Mouthwatering, like a burger. Tori, for now, maintains burger status. Tori 'Burger' Lee. Bean, however no more. 

If a babe becomes too cold on social media, or just a constant desperado factory of Only Fans links, amazon wishlist links and general bigging themselves up, Bean status HAS to be revoked, for the bigger picture of humanity. Just how it is.
Little Tori Lee! what's she like. Seen a video of her on a tube site getting fucked doggystyle on a balcony in Thailand. The guy doesn't really go for it much though. If I was fucking little Tori Lee on a balcony in Thailand I'd proper hammer it.
Tori Lee is still a proper babe.

[Image: image-8BA8_5F1713AD.jpg]
Leesybean, bless.  Heart  Exclamation
Studio 66, January 2021.

[Image: image-40A2_605FC51C.jpg]